√ Student Teacher ratio
√ About School
The Calcutta Boys’ School, sited at S.N. Banerjee Road in the heart of Kolkata was founded in 1877 by James Mills Thoburn, Bishop of the Methodist Episcopal Church. It is a Christian, minority Anglo-Indian, English medium day school for boys managed by the Calcutta Christian Schools Society. It is affiliated with the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), New Delhi.
The school is recognized by the Government of West Bengal through the Deputy Director of School Education, Anglo-Indian Schools.